Join Our Team
The connections we make and the strength of our networks help fuel some of the fastest growing and most recognisable names in Ottawa’s tech community
Flexible Work Hours
Life at PinPoint Talent
We’re a small but mighty team, in the National Capital Region helping to match talented individuals with their next employment opportunities. As a recruitment agency, we love the speed of change in the tech space and have built our reputation through helping scale some of Ottawa’s fastest growing technology companies.
We’re centrally located on Carling avenue, with easy access to the 417, transit and free parking.
Our office is open concept, we collaborate on different opportunities and projects, market trends, technology trends and in demand skill sets. We’re entrepreneurial by nature, have a competitive spirit and love helping to place great people into great opportunities.
We provide the technology and tools you need as well as the support required to identify and connect with our communities top talent.
We’re social by nature and plan events where we can get together. Sometimes it’s just us as a team, sometimes we like to get our families involved too!
We appreciate work-life balance and know that people have varying priorities in their personal lives too.
We’re approachable and open to new ideas all the time. Everyone has the opportunity to have an impact on our business as we continue to grow.
Are you passionate about connecting with talented people and exciting employers?
Do you love learning about different companies and technology – understanding pain points and in making those challenges go away?
We are growing and excited to be adding to our team! We’re in need of a dynamic, socially aware, matchmaker. Someone who is solution oriented, is genuine, works with integrity and empathy and who can handle the various aspects of the process; including business development, employer engagement, recruitment and talent acquisition in a consultative manner.
This role requires a great communicator and community builder and the right mix of energy and curiosity for all thing’s tech related.
- Excellent communication skills – you’re approachable, easy to talk to and professional in how you communicate to clients and candidates at all levels (English essential, French a plus)
- Relationship builder – you are constantly growing your network
- Curious – you love learning – tech, processes, how companies work, etc. and putting that learning into action by being an SME
- People oriented – let’s face it, this is a people industry. If you don’t genuinely like people then this isn’t the business for you…
- Self-starter – you don’t always need to be lead into action – but you’re smart enough to think before you leap into action
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to work with both clients and candidates
- An open, and fun environment
- A chance to chart your own career path in a growing company
- Professional development opportunities
- A LinkedIn recruiter account
- A laptop (Mac/Windows) and other tools/technology
- An opportunity to specialize in the IT market
- An opportunity to attend and represent at technology and career events
A bit about us:
- We’ve had year over year revenue growth since we started
- We’ve had year over year client growth since we started
- We’ve had year over year placement growth since we started
- We value effort over everything
If this sounds like you, send us message in confidence and we can plan to meet and discuss why you could be a great fit:
Want to see the kinds of roles we recruit? Check out our Careers Page. While all of our jobs are not always posted, this should give you an idea of the typical roles we are recruiting.